Hello, buddies! I think you will understand the purpose of this tutorial. So, today we're going to hack a email with a phishing link without coding. Wait, what's a phishing? Well, you might know that. However, let's learn about it too!
Only for educational purposes. I won't take any responsibility to any crimes that you do with this way.
What is phishing?
Phishing is a type of social engineering attack often used to steal user data, including login credentials and credit card numbers. It occurs when an attacker, masquerading as a trusted entity, dupes a victim into opening an email, instant message, or text message. The recipient is then tricked into clicking a malicious link, which can lead to the installation of malware, the freezing of the system as part of a ransomware attack or the revealing of sensitive information.
An attack can have devastating results. For individuals, this includes unauthorized purchases, the stealing of funds, or identify theft.
Several things can occur by clicking the link. For example:
- The user is redirected to myuniversity.edurenewal.com, a bogus page appearing exactly like the real renewal page, where both new and existing passwords are requested. The attacker, monitoring the page, hijacks the original password to gain access to secured areas on the university network.
- The user is sent to the actual password renewal page. However, while being redirected, a malicious script activates in the background to hijack the user’s session cookie. This results in a reflected XSS attack, giving the perpetrator privileged access to the university network.
However, today we're hacking email to get IP address, password, Username etc. Don't use it in wrong methods!
What is Smikta.net?
Smikta.net is an online website that is very similar to the z-shadow that offers users to hack Email, Instagram and Facebook accounts. It gets attention when z shadow stops working. It is popular all around the world but the following five countries browse the site more often.
- Viet Nam
The data is not 100% accurate because most people access these types of sites using a VPN. Before Smikta, z-shadow.info was the king among phishing websites but it shut downed in 2020. Z shadow was making money with ads. Because z shadow was illegal that’s why using popular ad network that can provide good income wasn’t an option. Z shadow users were also interested in the hacking, they rarely click on the ad. Which turn low income. So, This could be the reason why Z shadow went down. However, we have smikta now.
Get your phishing link
To do that, you need to go to smikta.net. You will be directed to home page.
First of all, you need to create an account. To create an account you need to enter a username, password, email, age, and choose any country. Sometimes, it will give an error. Then, you have to change usernames, email or anything. I recommend NOT to add your real e-mail since it doesn't give anything to verify or something and we're not sure this is 100% safe.
Once you enter all information save it and login with the same username and password. You’ll redirect to the page like this.
- Select what you want. I will choose email. Next to the link photo, there are 3 flags which represent languages. Choose UK flag.
- Now you will directed to a page like this,
- Copy the link and you're done! Victim's info will be in 'My Victims' tab once they signed in.
Tease The Victim 😁
So we should make Victim to click this link. If he/she is a friend of you it is easy.(I'm not telling you to hack your friends accounts..) So here I'm going to use a my friend who is a crazy about BTS😂. Since she doesn't know anything about hacking it is super easy.
- Open email and compose.
- Type a text that will attract him/her.
- Make sure you've included a Hyperlink, instead of showing original link. Original link is somewhat perplex.
- Here is the full email that I sent. I'm a great astute buddy 🙈🙈
So this is how you can hack someone's email through a phishing link and this the same way that you can be hacked through phishing. Happy coding!